Saturday, September 27, 2008

Podcast Ep.2: Shaft Funk 1/4!

Guess what?

EPISODE 2 IS HERE! Check it out at http://survivalofthecool.podomatic.com/

Sorry no embed, but I have important things to talk about here.....

OMG MY EQUIPMENT IS BREAKING AND I NEED HELP FOR THE PODCAST TO CONTINUE. Just read:

Now, worst case scenario, I have enough imported material to do another 3 shows or so, if you don't mind hearing stuff from the same albums. And then maybe next spring the show could restart, but I really don't want to wait that long.

Jazz musicians don't have money (lol!) so I don't expect you guys to pay me anything, but here are some easy AND FREE (or almost) ways to help:

Sign up for a free SHOCKWAVE.com UNLIMITED trial:
Shockwave.com™ UNLIMITED - Try it Free for 10 days!

If 4-5 people do this, then we're set, awesome, move on.

If not that, then buy our iTunes SOTC AVJP iMixes! However, this'll take 100 people to download before we earn enough. But if you must, here it is: SOTC AVJP Help Mix!
icon
And if you ARE loaded with cash, then you can donate via PayPal:





No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=197b71a9836fd83d2b43321e0eb89849